Boca Raton, FL
Boca Raton, FL
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB LEVEL: Operations/Analyst/Trader
A Registered Investment Advisor firm seeks reliable full-time help in trading/operations. Position involves managing and monitoring client investment positions and portfolios relative to target models, preparing client investment performance reports, preparing internal investment performance reports, facilitating cash management, assembling investment committee reports, and working with colleagues to service clients. For qualified individuals, this position will also require you to build diversified bond ladders. Position requires a motivated, accurate, conscientious, courteous, and reliable person with a positive attitude and an aptitude for using computers.
Portfolio and Trading:
- Manage portfolios in accordance with models, execute and allocate trades, balance portfolios and manage cash balances
- Maintain and enhance portfolio systems including TRX, closed end fund and other models.
- Serve as primary executor of client-driven trade requests
- Building bond ladders for individual clients.
Existing Client Non-Trading Servicing:
- Oversee production and distribution of all regular investment reports to clients
- Respond to all internal and external (client) requests for information regarding existing investments
- Provide client-facing personnel with investment-focused information for marketing purposes and for prospective clients (i.e., proposals)
- Assist non-investment operations with bringing investment-related information on all new clients into various systems
Investment Committee and Organizational Responsibilities:
- Prepare investment committee reports and minutes
- Maintain and distribute model portfolio summaries as determined through investment committee decisions
- Assist CIO in arranging and memorializing due diligence activities
- Assist CCO in portfolio and trading issues related to compliance
- Participate in and contribute to investment committee and other Biltmore meetings
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level in finance or related field
- Corporate experience in investments, a passion for wealth management and CFA (or in progress) would be pluses.
- Excellent communication/relationship building/team player
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of or familiarity with stocks, bonds, funds, investment taxation and transactions costs would be advantageous.
- Proximity to Boca Raton, Florida is a plus.
Biltmore Capital Advisors, LLC. is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.